Monday, May 5, 2008

Prom Night Pics, Videos, Memorabilia??

Hi All,

I was watching Good Morning America, or Today Show, or one of those morning shows this morning, and it featured one of the news anchors' (Ju-Ju Chen?) May 1987 Prom -- They brought her former classmates in to reminisce and showed photos and videos from her high school Prom -- They dressed her up in a gawdawful green prom dress and Bon Jovi hairdo -- showed the limos and talked about corsages, etc. And I thought, "We can do better than that!"

So I am asking you all once again: Do you have prom night photos? Do you (or your parents) have a video of that night or any of the games, or other events? Did you keep any mementos from prom night? What about photos from the 10-year reunion? Anyone have any from then?

We'll be setting up a table of mementos if we get enough... Heck, send me a video of you reminiscing about an event! Have someone interview YOU. Let's make this happen.

OK, OK ... You need some inspiration?

My husband was class of '87, so I went to TWO Wilson proms. I have only a few photos from them, but if they're any inspiration, here goes:


1988: AACK! PURPLE!!




1987: The gloves just completed the outfit, don'tya think?
And that white limo? We saved up our pennies from our ice-cream-scooping days at Baskin Robbins.




Here's Tracy (Cheevers) and me on Graduation Day.

See? It's not so tough! Come on and contact us at 1988@WilsonHighReunion.com if you have any photos/videos/items and I'll let you know where to send them. Or e-mail any scanned photos directly to that email address. We'll take good care of anything you send us, and definitely return them to you if you need them back.

Thanks!

No comments: